Below are two examples of courses we can deliver. You will notice the breadth of qualifications we include in the courses, we feel they are essential to develop and improve employability opportunities, whilst stretching and challenging the individuals.
Example 1 – The Employability Programme. Entry to level 3.
- There are over 30 units we can design the programme around. The programme qualifications start at entry to level 2. They can be structured around specific criteria, such as teamwork, building confidence and self-esteem.
- We aim to give the client the basic understanding of industry expectations they want to work in. The programme covers subjects such as customer care skills to, building relationships at work and working in challenging situations.
- The programme can also cover interview technique, how to develop positive interpersonal skills to get the job.
- We can design this aspect of the course to suit the group and include other units such as presentation skills, role play exercises to boost confidence and problem solving.
- 1st aid at work certificate – A necessity when working in the most environments, some organisations even offer additional pay once qualified.