Walks in the countryside to generate ideas collect materials. We also visit the Welsh coastline to beachcomb and come back with treasures to develop into unique designs.
- Looking at designing bespoke crafts, paintings, weaving, designing totem poles, painting. Sign making from natural recourses.
- The work will be displayed at a celebration event at the end of the course.
- Painting plant pots, stones and branches to create unusual works of art.
Helping on our smallholding with the animals, learn about the welfare, health and maintenance of our animals. Have a relaxing time working with the animals throughout the day.
- Canine Care – Walking, feeding, training and cuddling our dogs Bess, Digger and Dylan.
- Looking after our horses, hens, turkeys, ducks, hedgehog, tortoise, millipedes and guinea pigs.
Sport, Recreation and Well-being.
Choose a variety of activities such as cycling, canoeing, golf, countryside and coastal walks, forest fitness, climbing and gym work outs.
- Learn what a healthy lifestyle consists of. Develop your own fitness.
- Improve your own fitness and health, by learning the components of fitness, health and personal well-being and participating in several taster sessions.
- Understand how to prepare healthy meals.
– Natural horsemanship. Work with horses and experience how to connect with an animal by understanding the needs and characteristics.
- Compare the needs of a horse with human needs.
- Learn the basics of riding a horse from a lead reign to walking around the arena unaided.
- Take care of the horse throughout the day design the jumps course for the horse and the rider.